Frequently Asked Questions
** Order by December 17 for guaranteed Christmas delivery
- Merchandise must be returned within 15 days (Keep in mind that shipping may take up to 7 days & if the said time has passed from the day you received the package, then unfortunately we can not offer you store credit or exchange).
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Sale items and underwear are final sale and cannot be returned/exchanged. No exceptions.
Please note: Any sale item or underwear that is returned will not be refunded or allowed store credit. Customer is responsible for shipping to send back the package. Otherwise, the package will be discarded.
- Merchandise must have tags attached and in the original packaging.
- Please include invoice and state if you would credit/exchange. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All items will be inspected before store credit or exchange is allowed.
** Please note that the customer is responsible for shipping costs. Esme does not provide return labels. Return address is labeled on the invoice provided in the package.**
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order but there will be a $10 restocking fee. Please make sure to email/call us before placing an order if you have questions.
When will my order ship?
Stock items will usually ship within 1-5 days. Sleepwear orders may take up to 3 weeks to ship. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Yes! We offer expedited shipping to ensure our ESME customers receive it when they need it. Unfortunately, we do not offer free expedited shipping. Ship fee must be paid by customer. Contact us via phone or email.
Once my order ships out, how long will it take to arrive?
Esme ships from California via USPS and UPS.
USPS First Class Mail (2-5 days)
USPS Priority Mail (1-3 days)
UPS Ground (1-5 days)
UPS Ground saver (5-6 days)
FedEx Ground (1-5 days)
International orders: 1-3 weeks
I didn't receive my package and the tracking says it has been delivered. What do I do?
Sadly, we are not responsible for any lost/stolen/delayed packages once it has left our facility. Please contact USPS / UPS / FedEx customer service for more information and recovery of your package. You may need to file a claim so they can investigate the issue.
Why was my order sent with signature confirmation?
Orders over a certain amount will most likely be sent with signature confirmation.